Favorite Quotes

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."
Abraham Lincoln
"You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."
Kids' favorite quote from their teachers.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Camping July 16-17


On the spur of the moment, we were invited to go camping with Justin's family (John's brother) and one of their friends the weekend of Mason's ordination. We decided to take the dog with us. I don't think we truly understood what that meant. Needless to say, Brownie chewed through her retractable leash, 20 foot leash, and her harness. I guess we learned that one, she doesn't like to just sit there tied up; two, she rather go exploring than sit by the fire which scared her; three, she is a watch dog through and through; and four, we just couldn't really relax with all that going on. Most important though, the kids had a great time and built a memory that they will cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment